Thursday, October 11, 2007

But the high is 57 in South Bend...

It's been a while, because truthfully, not a whole lot happens in Mississippi. Aside from an occasional encounter with native wildlife (like, for example, my almost drowning a green gecko in the compost bucket when I was rinsing it out with the hose a couple of days ago), little more than what happened to us in lovely South Bend. It is nearly time for me to teach the little ones, so I'm drinking coffee and puttering around the internet while Ed is sleeping. The cats are scratching in their litter box. Birds are chirping, and it looks like it'll be a lovely day. I can only speak for myself, but I'm feeling rather pastoral. On that note, the weather has shifted slightly and actually feels like Fall might be coming, in the next couple of months maybe. I'm hoping by January or so it'll feel Fallish. We shall see. Here's our 10 day weather forecast, because it's interesting to me:

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/39401?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was in the 80s here last weekend and I had my AC on, and today we had snow flurries. Stupid Binghamton...

Beth said...

I watched a movie the other night with snow in it and almost cried...and I remember thinking this past winter that I would shoot myself if I ever saw it again...

Lily Hoang said...

Hello BEd, Where'd your blog go?

Sobriquet Magazine said...

'Tis January...does it feel Fallish yet?

ashley la rouge said...

Oh please update...Hattiesburg seems so far away.